You’ll never regret taking the time for newborn portraits. Your baby is only this little once! Your newborn photography session usually takes place within the first two weeks of your baby’s life.
Those first two weeks with your newborn are beautiful, wonderful, and very busy.
While it may feel easier to have newborn photos at home, it actually adds more to your plate during those first two weeks. I’d love to share the top benefits of why you might consider a newborn studio session. Plus, why it’s a huge stress reliever for your family.
The Top Benefits of Studio Newborn Photos
Here are just seven of the top benefits of studio newborn photography.
1. You Don’t Have to Clean – The last thing you should worry about right now is cleaning your home for a portrait session. Let me take care of the cleaning so that you can focus on yourself and your baby on the day of the session. Instead of worrying about cleaning your house for the session, you get to step into the clean and inviting studio without lifting a finger.
2. Optimal Lighting – My downtown Carmel studio has gorgeous natural lighting and is equipped with professional lighting, so we don’t have to worry about finding the right spots in your home.
3. Classic Backdrop – The studio offers several classic and simple backdrops for your portraits. Your home’s style and decor will change over time, but the studio portraits that hang on your walls will always be in style as the years go by.
4. Wardrobe – With your studio session, you get to walk through the doors knowing that your outfit is clean and waiting for you to put it on. You don’t have to worry about buying an outfit and having it ready on the day of the session.
5. Amenities at Your Fingertips – Yes, packing up and getting in the car may seem like a monumental task with a newborn. But once you’re here, your job is done! We’ll take it from there. Our Carmel studio has convenient parking and easy access for your family. Inside the warm and inviting studio, there’s a bathroom and changing area. Your entire family will feel at ease and comfortable.
6. Effortless Photography Session – The studio is ready and waiting for you; all you have to do is step in and enjoy the experience. On the day of your session, the clean studio will be set up and ready with different backdrops and scenes. Your wardrobe will be waiting for you. Hair and makeup will pamper you before the session. You get to actually enjoy your the session experience with your family without worrying about anything else.
7. Ability to Let Go and Enjoy the Moment – This is probably my favorite reason. A studio session lets you let it all go and enjoy this sweet moment with your family. Instead of worrying about your house and everything else you need to take care of, you get to arrive at the studio and hand it all over to me. I want you to love your newborn session and always to cherish your portrait artwork.
Carmel Studio Newborn Photographer
A stress-free studio newborn photography experience creates portraits that you’ll always look back on with love. I crafted my full-service portrait experience to serve busy moms and their families. You deserve to document these precious moments with your family without adding anything to your plate. Please send me a message here to schedule your consultation.
add a comment