Your portrait artwork will be the most cherished item in your home, so it’s important to find the right Carmel studio photographer. I’d love to share why studio photography might be right for you and five things to look for in your studio photographer.
Why Studio Photography?
Why might studio photography be right for your family? The studio offers a timeless backdrop that will never look out of style or out of season in your portrait artwork. The focus of the portrait will be on your beautiful family and not the background.
We never want to have to reschedule your session because of the weather. Maternity photo sessions usually take place between 28 and 34 weeks of pregnancy. Newborn photo sessions take place within the first two weeks of life. The studio always is at the perfect temperature with professional lighting, so we never have to worry about rescheduling due to weather.
Five Things to Look for in Your Carmel Studio Photographer
1. Experience and Training – You only have one chance for maternity and newborn portraits, so look for a photographer with experience and training. You’ll want to find one that takes newborn safety very seriously and invests in training to improve their craft. Your sweet baby’s safety is my number one priority during your newborn session. Our sessions are very much baby-led or family-led without any stuffy posing. We focus on your family’s connection and love to capture portraits you’ll cherish.
2. Style You Like – Look for a photographer with a style that you like. Review their work on social media to ensure that you like what you see! Many of my clients come to be because of my signature portrait style. I would describe my style as very light and airy, which creates a timeless portrait look.
3. Read Reviews – How can you find out what other clients thought of their experience? Read reviews from the photographer’s past clients on Google. You’ll get a real, inside look into past client’s experiences with the photographer.
4. Amenities – What’s all included in the studio portrait experience? Is wardrobe included? What about hair and makeup for Mom? What about bringing your family to the studio? You’ll want to learn more about how this photographer is different. When my clients walk into my studio, I want them to feel like everything is completely handled for them. Your job is to relax and enjoy spending time with your family. Let us take care of everything else for you!
5. Seamless Portrait Process – You’re already so busy. Look for a photographer who takes care of all the details for you! As a full-service maternity, newborn, and family photographer, I create a custom portrait session experience for each of my families. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for the session and how you plan on displaying these images. I’ll carefully craft your custom portrait session around your family and your goals.
Carmel Studio Photography
The Lindsay Konopa Photography studio is located in The WestClay Village of Carmel, Indiana. We offer a seamless maternity, newborn, and family portrait experience to all our clients who walk through our doors. Above all, we want your family to feel totally comfortable at the studio and ready to document your most precious moments. If you have any questions or wish to schedule your portrait session, send me a message here.
add a comment