Truthfully, our Carmel families are amazing, and we rarely get a husband who’s super unhappy to be part of a family session. However, many clients come to us with questions about if their husbands will like the session experience. Hey, it’s understandable! Maybe he had a poor session experience before or just doesn’t like his picture taken.
Let us assure you that he will not only like our family photography session, but he may also actually love it. Once you read why, you’ll understand and feel confident your husband will enjoy the portrait process.
Why Husbands Love Our Family Sessions
1. We take care of mom. Relaxed mom = happy dad. Family photography sessions can be a lot of work for mom. She has to plan the session, find a date that works, find outfits, and get everyone on board with the session. It’s a lot! With our full-service family photography process, mom doesn’t have to stress. We take care of all the details so mom feels confident and relaxed heading into the session.
2. He doesn’t need to be photogenic. Sometimes dads will say they aren’t photogenic or “good” at taking photos. That’s actually a good thing! The only thing we need dads to do is love their families. We’re about documenting your family’s connection, not making anyone go into a stuffy pose.
3. He gets to spend time with his family. Who wouldn’t love an uninterrupted afternoon with their wonderful family? This is the perfect way to slow down time with your growing children and document your sweet family as they are right now.
4. It’s a relaxed, natural experience. This isn’t your typical photo session. Our sessions are thoughtfully designed around your family. It’s a very relaxed experience that results in beautiful portraits. We’ll guide your family through some gentle, natural posing that feels authentic.
5. He doesn’t have to hang portraits. After the session, we handle all of the designing, ordering, delivery, and even installation of your portraits! Your husband gets to come home from work with the portraits already taken care of. Our clients love it.
6. He gets to show off his family! With your portraits on the walls, your husband gets to show off his beautiful family to everyone who comes into your home.
Best Carmel Family Photography
The Lindsay Konopa Photography studio is located in the Village of WestClay in downtown Carmel, Indiana, and offers a beautiful family portrait experience that every member of your family will love.
Let go of all the stress and let our team handle all of the details for you, including session planning, wardrobe, hair and makeup for mom, stress-free session experience, and portrait artwork. If you have any questions or wish to schedule your consultation, please send me a message here.
add a comment